• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Gamble

Jrock88

Nnamdi dodges criticism because he shut downs most opposing teams #1 WR. What CBs exactly would you take over Nnambi?

I might take Revis (in part because of age), but... yeah. There are legitimate arguments to be made about Nmadi being the best CB in the league.

So you agree we need to draft a legitimate #1 corner. I was hoping we would do it this year, but obviously the glaring hole at QB made that impossible(thanks JIMMY) If you think Gamble is a good number one, Imagine him as a #2.

We need to draft a CB anyway. Depth is low. DT and CB are glaring holes on this team.

I might take Revis (in part because of age), but... yeah. There are legitimate arguments to be made about Nmadi being the best CB in the league.

I understand that argument but the other guy said there are several he would take over Nnamdi. I was curious as to who those guys were since there aren't several CBs better than him.

Nnamdi is overrated, kthx. :/ Also, interceptions mean a lot, being able to catch a interception and still make sure the wide receiver you are covering never gets it are two important factors, Nnamdi has been good at dodging criticism because of his ability to bat down balls, etc. Would rather have several other CB's besides Nnambi to be honest, and there are other CB's I'd want over Gamble but Gamble is still a good CB.

lol. If Nnamdi was as diverse as Revis, he would get my vote as the best CB in the game. Revis is number because he does it on both sides of the field, and then Nnamdi comes next right behind him.

Who are those other several CBs you would take over Nnamdi besides Revis?

The best corner we have, and it's not even close.

I remember his rookie season. He can play.

We'd be fools to cut ways woith him, especially with our current cb situation.

I'd like to see what he does this season before i pass any kind of judgement on him.

I know most of you wont be able to do so.

The best corner we have, and it's not even close.

I remember his rookie season. He can play.

We'd be fools to cut ways woith him, especially with our current cb situation.

I'd like to see what he does this season before i pass any kind of judgement on him.

I know most of you wont be able to do so.

He has one bad year and all of a sudden some people say we should cut him or trade him. How idiotic is that?

Archived