• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we get T.O. now?

malik

Guest Spot On Dtan

Wow...because we need a 35 yr old wr...with a bad knee..and awful locker room persona.

other than Randy Moss you probally couldnt pick a worse guy to say we should sign...at least Moss kinda has two knees.

Dude had 9 TDs last year.

And you would rather have LeFall out there?

Really?

Wouldn't you prefer to focus on... "Winning"

charlie_sheen.jpg

Oh, I thought this was the ridiculous wish thread. my bad.

Lmao. I literally laughed outloud. Why the fug would you want popcorn face on our team? He couldnt catch balls in philly,dallas, buffalo or cincnatti what makes you think he will in carolina? at least moss is somewhat of a playmaker. He might have a few decent enough years,to make Cams beginning years "easier" with two proven vets who have ABILITIES that our rookies and newer players havent developed yet that would pick up for slack from newton. If he throws a little off who else would you wanting stretching out or jumping up for the pass? Thats right, randy moss and steve smith.

Bet dat

@spot on dtan..

Ur point is like Charlie Sheen....misguided and without any sense of how foolish it really is.

You just gave me T.O.'s stats from last season..he is rehabbing an ACL tear...THIS SEASON

At least with LaFell we can develop a guy who will play in the NFL in three years.

Id rather have Charly Martin let alone LaFell.

T.O. Is not going to send the Panthers into the playoffs either.

TO would be perfect for Jimmy's play believe it or not, he simply adds an aspect on the field they'll have to cover. I would support bringing in TO.

TO would be in one ear and Smitty in the other. It would be like getting thugged in stereo.

Archived