• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

relationship question..... this is a big mistake to ask here

DoWorkBson

Just give it time.

Be patient..stick around but don't push. Absorb your surroundings.

Our solar system's planets have to revolve. lol, even if that's not the case, that person may just be going through many up and downs at this time... or was hurt in recent past, eh?

No. The last "girlfriend" I had was that case. We dated for around 6 months, but it never got very serious. We never even met each others' families. Right before summer we got in a fight and she pulled the "I'm not ready for a serious relationship, it's not what I want." card. We just started talking again after nearly 4 month, but I can tell nothing will work out. This and "just want to be friends" are killers.

I actually used that phrase for almost a year with my girl. We are getting married next sat. So i guess it can workout. Of course that flips it a little with it coming from a guy and not a girl. I was just not ready for a relationship and i honestly did not think it would be her anyway. I guess i was wrong. Lol

Archived