• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Its Tuesday, Where is the DT signing?

chknwing

I'm starting to wonder does Rivera likes watching Fua get pushed around??

I don't see why they are so against getting a vet (who may be a little older) in here to be in the rotations for a year.

Why do they keep looking for some young guy who hasn't done thing in the Nfl? Don't they have enough of them on the roster?

You guys obviously missed the post in the DT thread where a poster said he saw some DTs working out for the panthers today at their practice field

I don't see nothing on twitter, profootballtalk, or Rotoworld. That must means they are trying to sign a nobody. Which would piss me off a little. Knowing we have some money to play with.

You all still don't get it?

Last time.

They are playing for experience this year, making a run at the playoffs next year. A veteran DT that no one else wants is pointless for us to pick up.

Its not pointless. How can young players learn their position when they are busy trying to compensate for another weaker position. A vet at DT even for a year, will allow the other players to just concentrate on what their role is.

Archived