• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton's Body language on the sideline

Hotsauce

This was something the announcers were talking about early in the game, and they were right.

Basically after every failed TD drive, cam would goto the bench, put a towel over his bowed head. He seemed to be taking the failed performance pretty hard (which is good he is that competitive).

However, the announcers were saying that he needed to be with his teammates, discussing the game, not secluding himself to the bench. I agree with this. Hopefully this gets corrected.

If you rewatch the games, look at this....

well, I give him a pass strictly b/c he has an absurd amount on his shoulders right now.

But I do agree.....Cam needs to do a much better job at that. But Carolina isn't holding up there end of the bargain........they only asked him to come in here and lead them making a couple plays. Instead, they have asked him to be a one man show (just like Auburn did). Kid's brain/emotions have to be running in circles and on overload for the moment.

This was something the announcers were talking about early in the game, and they were right.

Basically after every failed TD drive, cam would goto the bench, put a towel over his bowed head. He seemed to be taking the failed performance pretty hard (which is good he is that competitive).

However, the announcers were saying that he needed to be with his teammates, discussing the game, not secluding himself to the bench. I agree with this. Hopefully this gets corrected.

If you rewatch the games, look at this....

What they fail to show was Shula taking his bigass picture book over to cam and reviewing his every move with him. They do it after every drive.

Non issue at this point TBH

I read it as him being upset with himself... not as big of a deal as Mora made it out to be. If it's a problem Rivera will fix it.

One thing (of many) I love about Cam is his confidence and seeming ability to forget the last series and go play hard and fearless. He can do whatever he wants on the bench as long as he brings it on the field.

Archived