• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Julius Peppers, No Problem.

chknwing

Well you saw him play here in carolina, easily blocked by a tightend. Just tell Cam not to run towards him.

Peppers has played some of the best ball of his career since landing in Chicago.......he was better than Charles Johnson last year (despite what a sack stat column shows). Peppers dominated games last season like I have never seen him do here. And that ain't a knock of Johnson, he was a beast.

The scary issue is the have some new kid at DT causing issues.....and that make it easier for Peppers to cause issues.

I have seen Pep play a lot of good games against Vick (atl and philly). He scares me this game......it is almost like he finds motivation when these athetic QBs take the field.

I recall Pep having a decent game the last time he faced Carolina.

Peppers couldn't beat out Gross last year when we faced them (that is why his biggest plays against us came agaist our back up RT), and this year we have a healthy Otah on the right side. I really think Otah will maul Peppers, but that is just me. It will be interesting.

Peppers couldn't beat out Gross last year when we faced them (that is why his biggest plays against us came agaist our back up RT), and this year we have a healthy Otah on the right side. I really think Otah will maul Peppers, but that is just me. It will be interesting.

Peppers was the best 4-3 DE in all of football last season. It it sounds as if he is getting some DT play.....and that is scary.

I see the Pep hate still blinds some of us. Only thing Otah does is maul people in the run game.....and we are now a passing team.

Im just get sad imagining peppers on one side and cj on the other. Ahhhhhhh

I honestly prefer the consistency of this:

Charles+Johnson+Carolina+Panthers+Patriots+Cover.PNG

20110828_panthers_handing_star0.jpg

Especially once Hardy reaches his astronomical potential. It's nice to look at the positional match ups each week and not have a "?" over the DE position. We know what we are getting with these two on a week by week basis..and it is goooood.

Archived