• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gamble doubtful

Car123

Injury Bug is hitting us extra hard this year. Really glad the Bears don't have a legitimate #1 WR. I think the Captain and Butler will hold their own against Hester and Knox.

Eh, they have Roy Wlliams, but he's meh-ish. If there is any week to have a dinged up Secondary, this is it, as they also don't have a threat at TE. Forte in the screen will the biggest threat in the passing game.

Eh, they have Roy Wlliams, but he's meh-ish. If there is any week to have a dinged up Secondary, this is it, as they also don't have a threat at TE. Forte in the screen will the biggest threat in the passing game.

I think last week was more ideal.....considering they were a run O and the bears are a pass O.

Knox and Hester both average 20 yards a catch......that isn't an ideal matchup for a Panther secondary giving up more long passing TDs than any team in the NFL.

Truth. I'm worried about Matt Forte, you know hes going to get the ball early and often. Hopefully we can do a better job on him than we did on MJD.

Archived