• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watched the game today with...

Darth Biscuit

Klong and Floppin and some of klong's buddies...

It's nice to watch the game with guys that are just as excited about the Panthers as I am. Had a great time despite the loss...

All you "sky is falling" fans need to find some guys and watch the next game together... chill out will you. I want them to win just as much as everyone else does but we're a TON better this year than last and have a very bright future. Once things come together with the players we now have, we've got the potential to be a top NFL team for years.

Call me a homer if you want... I'm ok with it.

:cam:

I had no delusions about how this season would start.

Knew this team would struggle to win early.

It'll come together.

So many fans have been allowing themselves to get hyped up beyond the stratisphere. Losing makes that fall very hard.

Gotta learn to temper expectations with new offensive system led by a rookie qb, and a new defensive system missing 3 big time starters.

Hilarious stuff and it is funny to see the same thread started every week.

Yep I watched the game in a bar uptown with 8 or so of my buddies. Awesome experience except for the dumb-ass Lions fans in the corner.

I challenge you "fans" to start getting a little invested in the team and demanding wins at some point.

How many losses do you need?

PC, I get pissed every week if we lose, regardless of expectations going into the year. It hurts man.

im the same way about some losses. This one hurt bad for some reason. I hate havin to go to school after losses like this one to chicago.

knowing you're gonna lose and then you do, is not that big of a deal. knowing you have a chance and then STILL losing, IS a big deal; especially when you're beating yourself and the other team is just the beneficiary. i think all the angst around here comes from the latter. very heartbreaking to know what we COULD be right now.

last season's expectations are pretty much moot. this year cam has set the measuring stick, and the rest of the team simply does not measure up.

Hilarious stuff and it is funny to see the same thread started every week.

Yep I watched the game in a bar uptown with 8 or so of my buddies. Awesome experience except for the dumb-ass Lions fans in the corner.

I challenge you "fans" to start getting a little invested in the team and demanding wins at some point.

How many losses do you need?

You wanna throw in on a billboard like the broncos fans did? Worked out real well huh? Get over yourself. Crying about us losing tough games won't change anything.

Klong and Floppin and some of klong's buddies...

It's nice to watch the game with guys that are just as excited about the Panthers as I am. Had a great time despite the loss...

All you "sky is falling" fans need to find some guys and watch the next game together... chill out will you. I want them to win just as much as everyone else does but we're a TON better this year than last and have a very bright future. Once things come together with the players we now have, we've got the potential to be a top NFL team for years.

Call me a homer if you want... I'm ok with it.

:cam:

As Rivera said, as soon as some of the "team catches up with the QB" the Panthers will be scaring other teams.

I can't understand the gloom and doom sky is falling crowd!

This team won 2 games last season

This team turned over the coaching staff

This team is starting a rookie QB

This team is learning a new Offense & new Defense

This team after 4 games is already more Exciting than the last 2 seasons

Yes they are losing !

But they are in every game

It's like some expected PANTHERS to be in playoff or Super Bowl this season

Demand!?!?!?!?

Seriously?

And what good do you think that will do?

HP:HERP DERP I'm Happy Panther and I demand you win all the football games!

The Panthers: Okay! We were just waiting on you to demand it.

And before you tell me how I'm not invested in the team or some such other bullpoo-I'd say I'm the one with a firm grasp on reality.

I can tell you that the complacency among our fanbase is unique. Spent much time in other markets? When other teams lose the fans get irate and the front office know about it. The radio shows are alive with people saying "when is this franchise going to get it together."

If the Giants were 3-17 over the last 2 years that city would be going apepoo.

Smiley QB or not.

Archived