• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera presser

bauss

i agree the punt was idiotic. You kick that one out of bounds or sky high. You don't punt to Hester in the center of the field.

He said the plan was to kick it sky high, with a knuckling action so it would hang up in the air...

It just didn't work out like that.

I was just thinking after our game yesterday, just imagine what our offense would've gone after a guy like Boldin (not that he did much last night)... But, imagine having Boldin opposite Smitty, with Gettis and LaFell behind them.

That #2 WR spot has been hurting us forever... Thought we finally had a solution with Gettis and he gets knocked out for the year in TC. Really disappointing.

The sad part is that although Steve is still proving to be a beast, who knows how much longer he can compete at that level. We talk about trying desperately to find a #2 receiver, when in all actuality, we need to find another starter within a few years. Here's hoping Gettis can come back at 100% of what he was when he was a rook...If he can't, I wouldn't be surprised to see us grab a WR with our first next year, provided they know how Gettis is gonna look. Easier to get a productive DT in the second round than a productive receiver. Much easier transition.

Funny thing is I was just over at the Broncos forum to see what people thought of ole Foxy. He said yesterday he thought their offensive performance against GB was "very impressive". People there already want him gone. Hahaha... so glad we have Rivera here now.

Archived