• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this the most boring offseason ever for the Panthers?

John Fox

its not like we have alot to improve on. and besides, the real fun starts after the draft. when teams dont draft the personnel they want they start trading around to fill those spots they wanted to in the draft. so just be patient, as it is key.

EDIT: btw ur sig is sooooo ugly

its not like we have alot to improve on. and besides, the real fun starts after the draft. when teams dont draft the personnel they want they start trading around to fill those spots they wanted to in the draft. so just be patient, as it is key.

EDIT: btw ur sig is sooooo ugly

I've tried to fix it... many, many times

There is ALWAYS room to improve, Ocho. But we can't. So until we can let's lame this board down even more with a thread about who has the coolest signature, user name title, and who can type the most wpm. :lol:

I say Zod shuts it down until Pep signs his tender or until a week before the Draft.

this one wins it in my book....

I cant remember one where we lost so many core backup players without at least having MADE some signings because of it.

our hands are tied though.

It like watching Peppers sack our team while taking plays off.

:lol: 15.5 sacks on the season...

It's been really lackluster so far, I wouldn't say boring, but lackluster fits the bill. Cause it's definitely not exciting so far. The reason I say it hasn't been boring is because of the Peppers Fiasco and all that, It has a chance to become exciting though at draft time. Do we move peppers, if so for what? If so who do we select in the draft. What players would we pick up after the draft, what needs would we have after the draft. Nothing happens till the draft though. So I would say this is one of the dullest starts to an off season I can remember for the Panthers. I say it ends up being exciting though.

The offseason in which the only significant move made was the signing of David Carr was not only boring, but hugely unproductive on the pro level.

i'll take this offseason over that one anytime.

no moves >>>>>> picking up carr.

Actually, I really think that this offseason has been kind of entertaining with the whole Pep speculation going on.

Plus, I am getting ready for my wedding next month so things are kind of moving fast for me. The only MINOR bummer is that I will miss most of the draft because my wedding is on the 25th, oh well :-D

Actually, I really think that this offseason has been kind of entertaining with the whole Pep speculation going on.

Plus, I am getting ready for my wedding next month so things are kind of moving fast for me. The only MINOR bummer is that I will miss most of the draft because my wedding is on the 25th, oh well :-D

Congrats on getting married next month. May you have many, many happy years together.

Boring is the word. However, I can't remember an off season where we kept 98% of our starters either. I'd like to think that the FO is working smarter. And I'm trying to be more patient waiting for the draft.

'07. when we went 7-9.

Archived