• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead on AMC

PantherBrew

Lori needs to die now. I'm convinced she is just an evil stupid bitch now

Wouldn't go that far. She's just mad at herself and the situation. She told Rick to handle it. When Rick came back and said, "he won't be a problem anymore" she thought it meant everything was good. So, she tried to bring some closure to Shane. Unfortunately, that plan backfired, and Shane went nuts, causing Rick to kill him. Basically, Shane's blood is at least partly on Lori's hands, and she can't handle that.

She does need to die soon though. With Shane gone, the only role she's useful for is the motherly role and the unborn baby.

Murderer...that's Rick now I guess.

If you think about it...Rick is kind of to blame for most of the deaths of the survivors.

Jim and Amy in season 1. He and the others went off, on his call, and got back too late. This is iffy, but you could make a case.

Sophia. Again, it's iffy, because he tried to save her. However, had he just told her to sit tight and not make a sound till he returned, she'd still be alive.

Otis. It was his call to bring along Carl with him and Shane to go looking. Carl ends up shot, which causes Otis' guilt, which causes him to go with Shane for supplies. I call this one at least half on Rick, half on Shane.

Shane. Obvious.

Jimmy. Told him to park right in front of an overrun barn, then didn't clear the door or tell him to take off once he got on top. Iffy again, but one could make a case.

So, you see, Rick's been the murderer all along...

....just realized I sound like Shane. :blink:

I don't think they will ever kill of Daryl, unless a certain character returns and gets pissed at him....

Why? I am pretty sure Daryl wasn't in the comics, which makes him special for the show, which makes him too damn good to kill off. Plus, it's Norman Reedus. He's a big pull because of his success with The Boondock Saints. I know at least 3 people who watch the show ONLY because they heard Reedus was playing a character.

Son of a B. I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how do I know this guy......Boondock Saints. Duh.

I don't think they will ever kill of Daryl, unless a certain character returns and gets pissed at him....

Why? I am pretty sure Daryl wasn't in the comics, which makes him special for the show, which makes him too damn good to kill off. Plus, it's Norman Reedus. He's a big pull because of his success with The Boondock Saints. I know at least 3 people who watch the show ONLY because they heard Reedus was playing a character.

and daryl carried the first half of season 2 by himself with his acting.

show has officially gone down the shitter.

first shane dies, now anime-esque characters running around with katanas killing zombies

fuging%20stupid.jpg

Instead of bombing a thread with your whining and obvious expert critique, just don't watch the show. #problemsolved

Just got in from being out all day and dying to comment on last night's episode...

Excellent, best of the season. Michonne is going to be so badass... she was on the screen for what, 4 seconds... and it was the baddest thing on the show so far. Rick has gone off the deep end a bit, and it's about time... and it's all that dumbass bitch Lori's fault, god she is so stupid. Please, let a zombie eat her next.

Next season has a ton of potential... I hope they do it right.

Dpanther made a great comment on twitter last night... I was not a twitter fan, but man, for stuff like TV shows... it is the bomb to be able to talk about episodes and hear other people's opinions while the show is on. It's like watching my favorite show with all my cool friends. :D

Archived