• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I mad

chknwing

Andy Dalton will never be anything special. He will always need a great defense, o-line, & WR to make him look better than he is. He is a good game manager, that's it. Carolina has Cam Newton, a freak QB poised to become a superstar.

Not. Jealous.

Andy Dalton will never be anything special. He will always need a great defense, o-line, & WR to make him look better than he is. He is a good game manager, that's it. Carolina has Cam Newton, a freak QB poised to become a superstar.

Not. Jealous.

Uh, couldn't you say that about most QBs?

Uh, couldn't you say that about most QBs?

Not really. Here's what I meant....

Cam Newton- Will develop into a superstar who will lead his team to Championships.

Andy Dalton- Might win a Super Bowl, if his defense leads him there.

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Kurt Warner, etc, won Super Bowls because they were great QB's & led their teams. Without them those teams dont even make the Super Bowl, much less win it.

Trent Dilfer, Ben Roethlisberger, Brad Johnson, Jim McMahon, etc won Super Bowls because they were on great teams with absolutely dominant defenses. They are nothing more than a game manager playing on a team with a great defense. Those teams probably still win the Super Bowl with any other average QB.

Not really. Here's what I meant....

Cam Newton- Will develop into a superstar who will lead his team to Championships.

Andy Dalton- Might win a Super Bowl, if his defense leads him there.

Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Drew Brees, Kurt Warner, etc, won Super Bowls because they were great QB's & led their teams. Without them those teams dont even make the Super Bowl, much less win it.

Trent Dilfer, Ben Roethlisberger, Brad Johnson, Jim McMahon, etc won Super Bowls because they were on great teams with absolutely dominant defenses. They are nothing more than a game manager playing on a team with a great defense. Those teams probably still win the Super Bowl with any other average QB.

So Manning, Brady, Brees, Warner, didn't have any weapons what-so-ever or any decent OLs? They just won Superbowls all on their on?

lol I never said that. I'm just impressed on how they are building their team and the ability to make some really nice trades unlike our FO that every trade makes you cringe.

Mike Brown eventually makes ALL players worth their salt hate to play for the Bengals.

How long before Dalton hates being there? 4 years? 5? 6?

How about A.J. Greene? Probably less than that.

So Manning, Brady, Brees, Warner, didn't have any weapons what-so-ever or any decent OLs? They just won Superbowls all on their on?

Manning had an avg o-line, Brady had avg WR's.....but those QB's led their team to Super Bowls.

Dilfer, Johnson, etc, just didn't screw up & allowed the defense to carry their team to Super Bowls.

Not. Jealous.

this is a panthers message board, not a cam newton message board. the bengals are much better than us now and are poised to be much better in the future as well. they are a bad franchise who is turning things around, while we were a mediocre franchise who has plummeted to the basement.

Archived