• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can I complain about the Refs this game?

Snake

Its just hard to wrap my mind around the fact that they could miss that penalty on their fullback in the first quarter. It was quite possibly the worst false start in nfl history haha. I have no clue how they saw a hold on that field goal, and since when is it ok for a ref to come up and prevent a defensive roughing the snapper penalty? Even small things that dont matter, like when cam ran out of bounds instead of throwing it away at the end of the second, his entire body was ahead of the 18, yet the ref marked him for almost a 3 and a half yard loss(original line of scrimmage was the 20). I don't typically complain about the refs but they have been absolutely atrocious this game. Even the Offside/holding double call, its bc of the offside that he had to hold and keep his qb from getting blasted.

I can't stand this officiating crew. Don't feel bad though, if you watch lisp man, every game his crew does they throw flags out the wazoo.

I'd love for some of us to write a letter to the league and tell them to sit down with this crew and explain to them that not every stupid little thing warrants a game changing 15 yard penalty.

It's absurd.

Archived