• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pilares or Goodson on KR?

Eazy-E

goodson is obviously the better player, athlete, etc. pilares was only starting because he wasn't putting the ball on the ground, well now that is suspect. goodson ftw.

didn't Pilares put one on the ground Sunday? I say bring back Goody vs. Tenn.

Haha, Pilares getting obliterated in this poll. And so soon after some here were proclaiming he was the next Smitty. I think Goodson is a higher risk, higher reward type of returner and I'd rather have him back there at this point. Regardless, I'm not sure either of these guys are the answer long-term at KR.

Goodson is the automatic choice to me because last year had so much explosiveness, and was basically always one man away from taking one to the house...I just KNEW he'd eventually get at least ONE!

Pilares-Everyone talks about his speed. I have yet to see it on a return (which have been minimal this year) so I think the jury is still out on this one.

NOW we have one guy, that was an absolute MONSTER every time he touched the ball back there, and took it to at least the 30 each time...This dark horse is.

Jonathan Stewart. He was always one or two people away from a TD, and ran with such aggression. Obviously he is too valuable to the team, and he'd probably only realistically get us to the 30/35 maybe even further each time, rather than ever get a TD. In that gamble what would you rather have...consistency...or a TD every once in a while...you make the choice.

Right now, I like Goodson, but Pilares is coming along. Seriously, this game he was a few steps from breaking it open twice. One of those would have gone to the house if he cut outside instead of inside. He's learning and I think by the end of the season he'll be a better return man that Goodson.

Archived