• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DAMN YOU CAM NEWTON!! (for allowing the lions to score 7 TDs)

rayzor

1st INT - Jordan Gross gets manhandled into him as he throws

2nd INT - Suh manhandles hangartner, Cam tries to throw as gets nailed in split second

3rd INT - great play by LB tipping pass on the money that would've been a huge gain and possibly a TD

4th INT - junk time when had to throw every down

dead on.

that pffl turd has being going on these long rants throwing all kinds of random stats to show that the reason we have been losing games isn't because of the defense giving up a ton of points, but because of cam newton. the defense looks bad because of newton.

he may have thrown 4 INTs (even though a couple we all well know were from him getting hit while he was throwing and one was tipped, but whatever) but a team that scores 35 points shouldn't be losing.

i agree rayzor and what's worse is that guy said the defense is efficent, REALLY!!?? an efficent defense just gave up 49 points, 100 yards to Kevin Smith (who 3 weeks ago wasnt playing on any team), that's not efficent, that's bad.

1st INT - Jordan Gross gets manhandled into him as he throws

2nd INT - Suh manhandles hangartner, Cam tries to throw as gets nailed in split second

3rd INT - great play by LB tipping pass on the money that would've been a huge gain and possibly a TD

4th INT - junk time when had to throw every down

Yea well, we can't have that logic around here so we're going to carry on bitching about Cam while ignoring other aspects of the game.

Cam played badly the last two weeks no doubt, but I think we're so spoiled by Cam getting off to such a phenomenal start that when he has a couple of rookie-like games, it feels like the sky is falling. I also would say that if the defense didn't allow 7 TDs on 9 2nd half Detroit drives then it wouldn't feel as bad when the offense doesn't score every drive.

Cam is a rookie, don't forget that. No matter how many games he's played well, games like this will happen. If this was his 2nd year, I would be more worried.

What we need is to get to the off-season so the team can clear there heads and so the Panthers can acquire/regain some more talent/leadership (defensive especially).

Archived