• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DAMN YOU CAM NEWTON!! (for allowing the lions to score 7 TDs)

rayzor

Cam threw 4 picks today and missed open receiver time after time after time. Didn't exactly do his part.

He has regressed, and I'm very, very concerned.

He missed open receiver time after time after time in the Jax game too (this was before the downpour, people often blame his bad game on that but he was having a bad game before it).

He's not regressing he's a rookie.

Cam threw 4 picks today and missed open receiver time after time after time. Didn't exactly do his part.

He has regressed, and I'm very, very concerned.

Way too early for that. He scored three touchdowns,it's not like he was complete garbage.

And regressing from being the best rookie QB to ever play isn't terrible

Something about sustaining offense in the second half so the Lions don't actually have the ball, but nahh what's one or two or 10 overthrown passes.

Or why call for shorter plays that sustains drives and keeps the offense on the field longer when you can call home run pass plays all game long!

other than INT's, most not his fault, Cam had a decent game statistically agianst a good defense on road in Rookie season

Except he didn't have a decent game. He had far and away his worse game of the season. A grand portion of his stats were compiled during garbage time. Last week he had the excuse of the OL's poor play, he doesn't have that this week. He failed to step up in the pocket when pressure came around the edge, I don't know that I saw him step into a single throw. The lanes were there. It was a horrid mechanical performance, and the fact that it began last week and nothing was done about it during practice this week is even more worrisome.

Far and away his worst performance of the year, and destroys most of the good things he's done in the eye of the public. 4 interceptions is far and away beyond acceptable I don't even know what to say. People wanted Jake benched when he threw them. We aren't there yet, but if he continues to regress fundamentally, and the clock in his head continues to get shorter and shorter, it may be time to do so to keep him from being Jimmy Clausen'd or David Carr'd.

Something about sustaining offense in the second half so the Lions don't actually have the ball, but nahh what's one or two or 10 overthrown passes.

Cam contributed, yes, but he also tied the game late...

I don't think Cam played well but it's pretty clear the defense was abysmal in the 2nd half.

Or why call for shorter plays that sustains drives and keeps the offense on the field longer when you can call home run pass plays all game long!

I totally agree KillerKat Chud is a moron in the 2nd half

HOWEVER...

In this particular game there were WIDE OPEN players down the field for us, the play call sucked but the play was there to be made...

Archived