• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So I'm finishing lunch today...

Darth Biscuit

...and I'm wearing my usual Panthers hoodie jacket and Panthers hat. These old ladies three tables away get up to leave and one of them stops when she sees my jacket.

Starts talking to me about the Panthers and tells me to hang in there... says her kids are all Giants fans and she doesn't know what's wrong with them.

Lady had to be at least 90... and could hardly stand up and walk... but she stopped to talk to me about the Panthers.

Here's to you old lady Panther fan!!! :cheers2:

My mom is 72. A couple of years ago, my TV was out, so I watched a Jake-era game at her house. She's been a dedicated fan ever since, although I still get phone calls from her to explain a play or penalty here and there. For her birthday, I got her a Cam jersey, and took her to her first NFL game when we beat the Redskins in October. She loves her some Panthers, too!

Along similar lines to the point above. My brother in law is a HUGE Giants fans and over the years so have his two sons. They have been living in Raleigh for years. One Son is 12 the other is 9. When our families have gotten together in the past they were always Giants, Giants , Giants, etc - with no interest in the Panthers despite my efforts to let them know they were born and are growing in in NC..... well this past Thanksgiving its was all Cam, Cam , Cam and the Carolina Panthers :wink: They kept saying they are still Giants fans but I dont think thats gonna last to much longer. They told me they now watch the Panther games every week. The younger one I think is already converted, he kept telling me he is a Panther fan now as long as they arent playing the Giants, and asking me if I could take him to a game :cool:

Then they had to be black.

Archived