• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For anybody interested...(ESPN)

Jangler

You know, I know we all complain about The Golden Calf of Bristol drowning out coverage of Cam, but isn't strange to anyone else that Rodgers and the undefeated Packers are MIA too?

That's some serious media obsession right there.

That is because the The Golden Calf of Bristol obsession really isn't about football. ESPN and other outlets are just giving the general public what they want to see, and most people want to see The Golden Calf of Bristol for reasons other than his ability to throw the football.

Unfortunately, as long as the general public stay The Golden Calf of Bristol crazy, there won't be any letup. As to the Packers, they are probably using the "disrespect" as motivation.

During year one, his offense has made the biggest turnaround in NFL history.

once he gets some defensive talent on the field I think you will love him.....he is a great defensive coach.

John Fox wasn't bad bc he clapped and chewed gum....it was bc he was stubborn here in many aspects. A coach who wears his emotion on his sleeve isn't a top trait I want in our coach. Rivera will to attach himself to Newton IMO has potentially set this franchise up for real greatness down the road.

Ummm... You aren't really seriously suggesting that RR is the reason for the O's turnaround are you? I think that has much more to do with Chud/Shula then it does him.

The verdict is still out. I'm not saying he's a bad coach, I'm saying I expected more emotion from him on the sidelines. Nothing more, nothing less.

Ummm... You aren't really seriously suggesting that RR is the reason for the O's turnaround are you? I think that has much more to do with Chud/Shula then it does him.

The verdict is still out. I'm not saying he's a bad coach, I'm saying I expected more emotion from him on the sidelines. Nothing more, nothing less.

until you can lay out the details of the coaching dynamic between the head coach and the offensive coordinator in the system we're running you'll look like less of a buffoon if you stop talking about it.

RR hired Chud and Shula. And like some previous coach who remains nameless, he lets his coordinators take advantage of the talent on the team. So RR is most definitely a major part of the reason for the offensive improvement.

Which is significant IMO. Young hasn't ever seemed to like anything Panther related. Ive even suspected he was holding on to some old divisional resentment from back in the day.

Steve Young for years has said Steve Smith is the best WR playing today.....Steve Smith is the WR Young has always said is the current guy he would have wanted on his team back in the day.

Archived