• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Denver to play IN Car Next year..

Lilsmitty09

this pisses me off. I have been a charger fan since 1977 and was making plans to go watch my two favorite teams play, hoping for Panther win of course, Wife said it was my birthday present going to sit as close as possible. Eff Denver and the schedule makers.

I know what you mean. One of my best friends is from California and moved out here last year. We were going to go to that game together, now we can't. Frigging sucks.

this is so confusing. We played Kansas City and Denver AT OUR HOME in 2008. That means we should be going AWAY to their houses in 2012. Remember that drubing we gave Denver at home in 08 then Mike Shanahan got fired a few weeks later? Remember how in 04' we almost beat Denver at their house but Matt Willig threw the flag a ref threw at him and backed us out of FG range? '04 AWAY '08 Home so '12 should be AWAY again. Then we shutout KC at our house in '08.

Then the first game of the year in 08 WE WERE IN SAN DIEGO, I remember because at the end of the game JD hit Rosario in the back of the end zone for the game winner. i remember because of these kids

For some reason San Diego and Carolina have a lot of cross fandom. Before Rivers came in the NFL I knew a lot of people from San Diego that are Carolina fans (not all of them were military from the Carolinas) and people who are fans of both teams. Only real connection I can put together is our blues are closer to each other than any other teams? /shrug

oh please let's hope that The Golden Calf of Bristol improves and starts because if he is, this WILL be a primetime game, likely on MNF.

The tv schedule is decided before preseason even starts. MNF games can't be flexed so it will not matter what The Golden Calf of Bristol is doing by the time the game comes.

Damn it!!! This fuging SUCKS!!!

I was really hoping I'd get a chance to see my Panthers in person again for the first time since moving to CO 4 years ago. I guess not...

son of a bitch

Should've known the NFL wouldn't let a chance for the "Fox's return to Charlotte" story line to get all the play they can get out of it.

We've played the Broncos TWICE since I've been out here and both times were at BOA.

For some reason San Diego and Carolina have a lot of cross fandom. Before Rivers came in the NFL I knew a lot of people from San Diego that are Carolina fans (not all of them were military from the Carolinas) and people who are fans of both teams. Only real connection I can put together is our blues are closer to each other than any other teams? /shrug
Similar teams: Always close but no cigar for both of us.

Matt Flynn to Denver is quite conceivable.

Gonna be a bidding war for that kid. Pretty much everyone looking for a QB that isn't within swinging distance of Luck and RG3 is going to be vying for that guy.

Denver, Cleveland, maybe Miami, maybe the Jets, we'll see. I think it's virtually guaranteed that there will be several teams actively pursuing him.

Archived