• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kiper's Latest Mock: Brockers to Panthers

mav1234

dude DTS can be brought in off the street.

1. CB

2. OT

3. DT

4. LB

don't REACH anytime a team makes a reach it never works out.

If Brocker was a QB, we'd all be saying he is a product of the system. BAD PICK

PS: I'm a c*nt's hair away from placing LB over DT on my list.

I still really want a CB in the 1st 2 rounds. I really can't take another year with Capt starting at CB.

I wouldnt mind the first 2 picks to go to the D Line and i still wouldnt expect Capt to start next year. I fully expect B Hogan to take that job or they will bring someone else in to take it. Basically i think there is no chance he beats everybody else out with a full off season and training camp.

Did I miss the coin-flip? I thought we were either 8th or 9th?

I thought we won the coin flip for the 8th pick? Someone said Rivera said we had won it in an interview with local radio a couple weeks back...

I was the one who said that. I heard it with my own ears. Don't see why RR would lie

The coin flip is at the combine. COMBINE.

At the Combine....thank-you:

http://www.nfl.com/combine

My confidence in Coples is based on Rivera thinking he's going to give his best effort every week. If Rivera doesn't think that is the case then don't take him...but I honestly think that could be a legitimate worry for a number of players in the draft every year. People had the same concern about Cam this time last year.

But when it comes to overall ability and upside I think the Coples is the best defender in the draft outside of Morris Claiborne. Just too much size, speed, and strength...Get him to play hard every snap and teach him how to play properly and it'll be a well-spent #8 pick.

?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.phawker.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Flaughing.gif&hmac=0824794201d4d601a0817955f2d1f289

dude DTS can be brought in off the street.

1. CB

2. OT

3. DT

4. LB

don't REACH anytime a team makes a reach it never works out.

If Brocker was a QB, we'd all be saying he is a product of the system. BAD PICK

PS: I'm a c*nt's hair away from placing LB over DT on my list.

Hair heard. I am with ya. I hope Rieff or Martin slip or Jenkins, Kirkpatrick and Zach Brown prove to be just young and dumb not stoopid. Fact is we may have to gamble like we did with Cam again. Brown, Jenkins and Kirkpatrick are all awesomely talented kids who have some off field issues. Perfect storm of a situation is we trade down. My wet dream is the Pats make an uncharacteristic trade up and give up the two first and a 3rd to do so. Dig this.

1a. Zach Brown OLB / TD's possible replacement.

1b. Janoris Jenkins CB / Hogan, Jenkins, and Capt = future of secondary

2. Harrison Barnes SS / Martin player his way out of his spot.

3. Stephen Hill WR / Chuds idea of a WR.

4. Dominique Davis QB / Mini Cam. Maybe not but could run our offense

Archived