• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Went SOTB

Epistaxis

and ended up in the middle of a Widespread Panic concert.

I got a freebie trip to Mexico because we got bumped out of this place last year.

Somehow got in this year, with the wife, both kids, and in-laws.

Sweet.

Except everybody else there was there to see these guys live, which was the reason we got bumped out last year! Doh!

So obviously there was so much late night merrymaking I couldn't sleep.

The hotel moved us to a nicer property, even though we were staying free anyway. I couldn't believe it. Very kind of them to do that for us.

So I had to look up this band when i got home (will go ahead and admit I never heard of them, but did notice a distinct southern influence to most of the fanbase), and ya know what....I kinda like 'em!

Not surprising since I dig Gubmint Mule and the Allmans, so there you go.

Don't think I'll bring the family down to Mexico to see them :D, but all in all, a good trip. Service that went above and beyond, and I discovered a good band.

So I had to look up this band when i got home (will go ahead and admit I never heard of them, but did notice a distinct southern influence to most of the fanbase), and ya know what....I kinda like 'em!

Not surprising since I dig Gubmint Mule and the Allmans, so there you go.

wait...fan of Gov't mule and the allmann bros and never heard of widespread panic?

interesting.

Archived