• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I Hope the Saints Are Not Punished.

chknwing

as far as im concerned, the Saints can eat my diarrhea. They were not man enough to beat a team w/o trying to take players out of the game. They tried enough times to take Smitty out. So....I hope we beat the FU*k out of anyone in that gay looking uniform. Whether its Brees, practice squad players, or a doped up Payton....

Why would we care if they are at full strength. The whole reason they are in trouble is because they had a bounty system in place to purposefully injure our best players so we wouldn't be at full strength. Why would we want for them what they conspired to take away from us. If they are shorthanded because they got caught trying to hurt our players then they deserve everything they get.

A win is a win is a win. They're the ones with the asterisk by their names, not us. They deserve whatever is coming to them.

100% agreed.

principles flew out the window several years ago where the saints are concerned. i only view this as a return to the natural order of things.

they became relevant for the first time in 40 years and won a superbowl using a bounty program that they are now getting spanked for.

those are the only principles that matter.

now if they had gotten to where they are now honestly...then i hope for us to win on a level playing field. that just isn't the case though. i'll gladly dance on that grave.

oh...if we do manage to take over the NFCS and saints fans say that it wouldn't have happened if they hadn't gotten punished, all we have to do is remind them that they got punished because they got caught doming something illegal and that they wouldn't have even gotten to the superbowl without doing it.

always remember to bring up the asterisk. nothing they say matters after that.

There are excuses. . . . for women, just not between men.

I expect to see many excuses from the fleeting ranks of their fans, the last chunk of them will be driven away in a final humiliation when they got stomped by Tampa or the Browns or some poo.

byeeeeeee NFCS bandwagoners, have fun with Green Bay. Discount doublecheck right? Ya you love those cute commercials dont ya byeeeeee

There are excuses. . . . for women, just not between men.

I expect to see many excuses from the fleeting ranks of their fans, the last chunk of them will be driven away in a final humiliation when they got stomped by Tampa or the Browns or some poo.

byeeeeeee NFCS bandwagoners, have fun with Green Bay. Discount doublecheck right? Ya you love those cute commercials dont ya byeeeeee

Please tell me why anyone on here thinks even if the Saints get draft picks taken away, fines applied etc that the Panthers are anywhere near being able to stay with them? The Saints were so much better than any other team in the division last year and they are going to have the same team back with probably more weapons. You guys are pathetic lol hoping and praying that they are going to suspend half the team or something. Get over it, this is not even going to put a dent in the team and they are going to host and play in the Superbowl next year.

Archived