• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Had A Bounty On Brett Favre

Louie

Yep exactly right on the cover up, lying...

Amazing how this becomes a Snitches get stiches arguement when it shouldnt be part of the game and its not a question about hitting guys hard and being intense...its about undermining your employer on rules thay made clear that you cannot violate...

Then having emails stating put me down for 5000 dollars on Aaron Rogers..

The Coach had all the authority to stop it...thats why as leader...he is gone for a season.

Coach run and based on INJURING players. What's so hard to understand. There are bounties all around, yes. There are also bounties meant to end careers. Who's defending what here? Two completely different animals.

Its suddenly ok to have a bounty on someone just keep it on the DL and dont let coaches get involved?

Is that what I keep reading?

If that's what you're reading then you need some reading classes... no one said that that is ok... what we're saying is that there is a huge difference between players talking/betting/incentivising between themselves and coaches actively running a program that encourages players on other teams being injured.

There are many levels to dirtiness of the Saints* both players and coaches.

Everyone keeps saying "well, all teams do it..." and as I said, I'm sure in the past a lot of teams PLAYERS have probably done stuff like this, but the Saints* STAFF got busted doing it, kept doing it, lied about it, continued to lie about it and then denied it when confronted AGAIN about it... they deserve the punishment they got and probably deserve more.

I'm willing to bet that the NFL goes a lot easier on the players involved than they did on the coaches..

Anyone who can't make this distinction is legally retarded.

Being someone that has a wife that is in a classroom with special needs children, meeting some of them, and hearing some of the sad circumstances that led to these children having issues, I really hate that word.

Why do you insult special needs children by linking them with the word retarded and that characterization of the people he was referring to? It's a legit word and you're the only person associating it with them and being offensive.

Why do you insult special needs children by linking them with the word retarded and that characterization of the people he was referring to? It's a legit word and you're the only person associating it with them and being offensive.

If that's the way you want to take what I wrote, fine. Still hate that word.

you know better than that.

Archived