• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3 Weeks Ago Today....

Jbro

Go to NA.org and use the "Find a Meeting" link to find a meeting in your area. If you don't like the first meeting you go too, try going to a different group Always remember that no two groups are the same and that all meetings are different.

The following is something that my wife wrote down for you before she went to work:

There's a saying "I CAN'T but we CAN!"

That, to me, means that if I have help from the people in my network at AA or NA, I need NEVER deal with my addiction alone. Think that NA not only stands for Narcotics Anonymous but also Never Alone. As yourself, "What do I want to do about my problem and how can someone help?" Answer that and you're ready to begin! You've already done the first and biggest step: getting help and admitting you have a problem. Now, go find people who are dealing with the same stuff and ask how they cope.

Go to 90 mettings in 90 days, get a sponsor, join a homegroup, gets lots of phone numbers and USE THEM and above all, KEEP COMING BACK!

I've attached some stuff I want you to read.

Archived