• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke Robinson OG OU

KillerKat

I really like this pick too. A few attitude worries but at least we have a strong locker room. If he doesn't pan out for whatever reason, we can cut him and it'll only be at the extent of that 5th rounder. If he works out though, fantastic. Pretty good odds if you ask me.

If he ends up being good. Imagine this run.

Duke, Otah, Jeff King and Mushin lined up on the right side at WR. Wharton pulling and Hoov coming to lay the smack down. Deangelo/Stewart with a choice of hitting the gap or taking it outside. Thats makes me giggle thinking about that play.

IMO, one of the biggest steals in the entire draft by any team. Great pick, should start next season and has a chance to pass Vincent this season. I also thought the Brown pick was a steal, (we might have given up a lot to get him, but pick and value wise it was a steal.)

The attitude didn't help, but also most of the teams who needed Guards went with more versatile Centers and Tackles in earlier rounds.

It did shock me that someone like Vasquez went so much earlier than Robinson. Still the Duke had a 1st round grade last year and still returned for his senior year. That counts for something in my book.

The attitude didn't help, but also most of the teams who needed Guards went with more versatile Centers and Tackles in earlier rounds.

It did shock me that someone like Vasquez went so much earlier than Robinson. Still the Duke had a 1st round grade last year and still returned for his senior year. That counts for something in my book.

there was no reason he should have slid past the 2nd this year.

there is something we don't know. maybe he's like that offensive tackle a few years back who slid five rounds because on the character test, when it asked "have you ever hurt small animals for fun?" he filled in the bubble under "no comment."

Archived