• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Prometheus

twylyght

I'm so excited for this, I refuse to watch anymore trailers. From the ones I have seen, it looks powerfully visual. Plus that music from the original trailer! I feel like that was a short film in itself.

• 1 month later...

a friend of mind saw an advanced screening and he says it does not disappoint. its supposedly scary as hell in a biblical kind of way with the same scifi feel of alien where anyone could go at any moment.

Movie was just decent in my opinion, though admittedly I am not always too fond of sic-fi movies. Definitely had some very cool visuals and it was visually captivating. There were a couple scenes that were somewhat scary to watch, they show just about anything and everything when someone is about to perish. I just had trouble following the plot in some instances, they do not do a very good job of explaining how or why some things as they are. Overall though, I would give the movie a B-

Just saw the flick.... I actually thought it was a little heavy-handed with the explanations. A lot of the supposed unanswered questions that people talk about were actually explained in a large degree. Some films are put together. Others are crafted. Having seen it now, I believe that this film falls to the latter category. Don't check your brain at the door. There is a tremendous amount of subtlety where it works best.

Just saw the flick.... I actually thought it was a little heavy-handed with the explanations. A lot of the supposed unanswered questions that people talk about were actually explained in a large degree. Some films are put together. Others are crafted. Having seen it now, I believe that this film falls to the latter category. Don't check your brain at the door. There is a tremendous amount of subtlety where it works best.

I suppose you're right, by film's end I still wanted more and wished it had continued for another 30-45 minutes to tie up any loose ends I had. I will admit that I went with three good buddies of mine and we were constantly discussing what was unfolding on screen trying to analyze every little piece so maybe we missed some important dialogue or explanations.

Archived