• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Horrible Throwing Motion But He'll Get A Lot Of Press...

I like seeing a President who takes an interest in sports and is at least somewhat athletic. Anybody wanna guess how much money the Fed gets each year in income tax from professional athletes? How about coaches and staff? How about tax revenues from industry and employees directly impacted by professional sports? Ever heard of Nike? Gatorade? Under Armor? How about Dominos and Miller Brewing?

This guy may not have all his pistols pointed in the same direction that I have mine but he's no dummy. Some of the remaining money makers in the nation since his inauguration have been directly impacted by amateur and professional sports. Am I a fan, not particularly, but throwing a ball, filling out a bracket, and shooting a few hoops is not only smart from a public opinion stance but from a revenue stance as well.

Once again short-sighted huddlers have tripped all over themselves to expose just how narrow their logic is in this random thread. Hilarious.

Bad compared to what, NFL players? Critiquing a non-football player's throwing technique is like telling some random dude in a Civic on the way to Kroger that he'll never win NASCAR driving like that.

I mean, he can't be awesome at everything, can he?

Or could he?

less time throwing footballs, filling out march madness brackets, going on jay leno

more time fixing nations debt, economy and the million other problems we have

He's at the NATO Summit and you don't fix debt or economy in the time it takes to throw a football. 8 years isn't even enough time.

The horror! Americans supporting their president? What has the world come to?

You must be one as well. Needed more people like you when Bush was in office I guess..Where are all the people crying about the gas prices? Guess Obama is in an oil family also.

Guess the senate needs to take your advice also, since they voted down his budget 0-99...Wait, they must not be americans.

Archived