• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Mini Camp Thread....(updated Sunday)

Zod

meeks is all over every detail with the defense... Fox is letting him run the show...

Starting dl

Brayton dlewis kemo Johnson

Beason and digss are watching Conor an Anderson filling in.. Connor got an int that would have gone for six!!

Dwill and jstew are watching today... Guess they wanna see what the rooks have!

No 90 obv.

Brown smoked a backup rt and drew what would have been a sure hold or sackif not held... He's fast!! Went one step inside the rt bit and he blew by em outside... I like it!

More later.

i thought lewis was still hurt...anyway why is brown on the 2nd team..

Zod's Observations...

- Jake set the tone early for a lot of the young players. They were all walking to practice, until Jake came running by them. They then all started to hustle to the field. I guess they figure if the starting QB is not good enough to take it easy, maybe they are not either.

- Deangelo and Stewart both did not practice.

- Everyone is a bit rusty, as expected.

- Moore was third string behind McCown.

- Cantwell got no snaps and was running as a stand in WR. He has a long road ahead of him.

I bet you want him to say Jake don't you.....but .my ESP says Moore though.

I actually want him to say anyone except for Jake. I'm rooting for him. I hope he comes in this year on fire with a chip on his shoulder, and he wins the big one for us.

Zod's Observations...

- Jake set the tone early for a lot of the young players. They were all walking to practice, until Jake came running by them. They then all started to hustle to the field. I guess they figure if the starting QB is not good enough to take it easy, maybe they are not either.

- Deangelo and Stewart both did not practice.

- Everyone is a bit rusty, as expected.

- Moore was third string behind McCown.

- Cantwell got no snaps and was running as a stand in WR. He has a long road ahead of him.

one of the great qualities about Jake.

meeks is all over every detail with the defense... Fox is letting him run the show...

Starting dl

Brayton dlewis kemo Johnson

Beason and digss are watching Conor an Anderson filling in.. Connor got an int that would have gone for six!!

Dwill and jstew are watching today... Guess they wanna see what the rooks have!

No 90 obv.

Brown smoked a backup rt and drew what would have been a sure hold or sackif not held... He's fast!! Went one step inside the rt bit and he blew by em outside... I like it!

More later.

so brown is on what side? ;)

i went and watched from the street for about an hour and loved just seeing some football. i wish i could've seen more of the defensive line but i was on the opposite side so i saw more of the db's and receivers. i don't know much about monk, but his size intrigues me, but i doubt he makes the team. jarrett was looking much more polished and ryne robinson put a sick move that almost broke cj wilson's ankle, but he then proceeded to drop the pass. after smitty and moose, the battle for the slot will be competitive. i wish we would go 4-wide b/c carter or robinson would compliment jarrett well. two big receivers and two smaller speed receivers.....though jake would probably still eye smitty anyway. i was trying to catch some of brown on the dl, but didn't see much of him in action because of my vantage point. i did see him almost get by otah if not for the wwf chokehold otah put on him. what i did see from brown was non-stop hustle..... always sprinting and being involved. connor looked good at lb'er and i wish there was a way to slide him to the outside and still use his talent. he, beast and davis would be phenomenal together, but oh well. the db's looked game ready sans a little rust. marshall looks like he is truly ready to be that starter and i have high hopes for martin. i don't know if they plan on playing him at nickel or safety, but he is a big body and i wouldn't mind him at corner to be used against an opposing team's tall wr.

i'll be back out tomorrow...hopefully the weather stays nice and doesn't rain.

i went and watched from the street for about an hour and loved just seeing some football. i wish i could've seen more of the defensive line but i was on the opposite side so i saw more of the db's and receivers. i don't know much about monk, but his size intrigues me, but i doubt he makes the team. jarrett was looking much more polished and ryne robinson put a sick move that almost broke cj wilson's ankle, but he then proceeded to drop the pass. after smitty and moose, the battle for the slot will be competitive. i wish we would go 4-wide b/c carter or robinson would compliment jarrett well. two big receivers and two smaller speed receivers.....though jake would probably still eye smitty anyway. i was trying to catch some of brown on the dl, but didn't see much of him in action because of my vantage point. i did see him almost get by otah if not for the wwf chokehold otah put on him. what i did see from brown was non-stop hustle..... always sprinting and being involved. connor looked good at lb'er and i wish there was a way to slide him to the outside and still use his talent. he, beast and davis would be phenomenal together, but oh well. the db's looked game ready sans a little rust. marshall looks like he is truly ready to be that starter and i have high hopes for martin. i don't know if they plan on playing him at nickel or safety, but he is a big body and i wouldn't mind him at corner to be used against an opposing team's tall wr.

i'll be back out tomorrow...hopefully the weather stays nice and doesn't rain.

everybody says we need to do this...yet fox i guess is the only one that does not see this..diggs is 31 i think how many years of high production does he have left

everybody says we need to do this...yet fox i guess is the only one that does not see this..diggs is 31 i think how many years of high production does he have left

the best players see the field and if connor can't beat him out there is no reason he should start

this is what happens when you draft BPA, we have a logjam of talent at LB

Well, here goes the "we need to replace Diggs" part of the program. Can somebody point out to me all the mistakes that Diggs has been making?

its not the mistakes its that connor is younger and can be better than him..to me it would be a waste for him just to sit on the bench as a backup MLB

Well, here goes the "we need to replace Diggs" part of the program. Can somebody point out to me all the mistakes that Diggs has been making?

I think he is very solid as well. Sometimes drafting BPA makes fans think that spots need to be created for them or it was a waste. I don't think the Panther FO is that dumb though. Dan has value, that is why he was taken.

Archived