• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

roof falls in on the cowboys...

rayzor

Yep..... We all know that the rules don't apply to everybody. A certain few have free reign. :D

:leaving:

Yeah, but you're not in the club, so STFU! :lol:

C'mon, quit trying to conclude that this site is not honest. Sometimes things get overlooked. But this is one of the best team sites on the internet and I disagree with anyone saying otherwise, on general principle. Have you been to the official sites of the Falcons, Saints, Bucs. etc.? Get back to me on that...

Yeah, but you're not in the club, so STFU! :lol:

C'mon, quit trying to conclude that this site is not honest. Sometimes things get overlooked. But this is one of the best team sites on the internet and I disagree with anyone saying otherwise, on general principle. Have you been to the official sites of the Falcons, Saints, Bucs. etc.? Get back to me on that...

It was all sarcasm, and in jest. Hence the smilies.

It doesn't really make a hokie pokie to me, I just think it's funny to make a comment, and see people get so worked over it. :reddevil:

Yep..... We all know that the rules don't apply to everybody. A certain few have free reign. :D

:leaving:

It was all sarcasm, and in jest. Hence the smilies.

It doesn't really make a hokie pokie to me, I just think it's funny to make a comment, and see people get so worked over it. :reddevil:

It just keeps being repeated and when something keeps being repeated it somehow becomes truth, i.e. Fox can't coach, etc.... :lol:

Archived