• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Five encouraging signs for the 2012 Panthers season

I don't care if it's positive or negative, Bleacher Report is the 4chan of sports writing.

this forum is the 4chan of panthers boards but it doesn't mean there aren't thoughtful, well-written articles that come from it.

This writer for BR makes a few good points, but I think is really way off when he talks about Rivera.

First of all, the author's claim that Rivera didn't make any boneheaded decisions last season is simply false. I can think of three from just the Saints* game last year that may have cost us that game.

Also...general criticism...I think it lacks professionalism to say: "I don't have the numbers in front of me, but...". Why don't you have the numbers? Is it too much to expect a professional writer to HAVE the numbers in front of them?

Finally, if you read the next article about record predictions, this fool (just having pointed out that the division is open for us because the Saints* are in a downward spiral) thinks we will finish at 6-10 and has the Saints* with a winning record. He has the Bucs finishing at .500.

All those encouraging signs and we don't get even one more win that the last season?

I feel compelled to take his claim that Cam could be MVP with a grain of salt. We would need to at least make the playoffs for that to happen.

We win only 6 games and heads will roll.

This writer for BR makes a few good points, but I think is really way off when he talks about Rivera.

First of all, the author's claim that Rivera didn't make any boneheaded decisions last season is simply false. I can think of three from just the Saints** game last year that may have cost us that game.

Also...general criticism...I think it lacks professionalism to say: "I don't have the numbers in front of me, but...". Why don't you have the numbers? Is it too much to expect a professional writer to HAVE the numbers in front of them?

Finally, if you read the next article about record predictions, this fool (just having pointed out that the division is open for us because the Saints** are in a downward spiral) thinks we will finish at 6-10 and has the Saints** with a winning record. He has the Bucs finishing at .500.

All those encouraging signs and we don't get even one more win that the last season?

I feel compelled to take his claim that Cam could be MVP with a grain of salt. We would need to at least make the playoffs for that to happen.

We win only 6 games and heads will roll.

Would help if you looked at the authors of the articles

Finally, if you read the next article about record predictions, this fool (just having pointed out that the division is open for us because the Saints** are in a downward spiral) thinks we will finish at 6-10 and has the Saints** with a winning record. He has the Bucs finishing at .500.

it's bleacher report. what do you expect? anything more than barely readable turd nuggets from that site would be a good surprise.

lol at bleacherreport being professional writers

Archived