• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton one of NFC's most Overrated Players

Ricky Spanish

What wasn't true then?

just off the top of my head...the floater to smith over Peterson in week 1.....and the touch pass to olsen down the seam vs. the Vikings...how bout the LaFell TD vs. Green Bay....i'll keep going if u want

just off the top of my head...the floater to smith over Peterson in week 1.....and the touch pass to olsen down the seam vs. the Vikings...how bout the LaFell TD vs. Green Bay....i'll keep going if u want

Yes please continue

The Smith throw was short and behind him, the LaFell throw was short and behind him, the Olsen throw was the only one right on the money. You're not helping your case.

In all these "Cam threw for less yards toward the end of the season" articles or blogs or wherever they come from everyone fails to mention at the first of the season everyone stacked the box because they did not think he could throw well enough. After he lit up Arizona and Green Bay and Chicago teams stoped doing that. So we ran more. He did not throw for as many yards because he did not have to.

"If youll look at our method for rankings QBs that literally no other sports site/media/outlet/blog/forum has deemed as credible despite our shoving it down your threats for two years, you'll see that as a rookie Cam Newton finished right in the middle of the pack"

Yes please continue

because i actually watched the games

deep pass to lafell vs. Washington

Just about every throw to Smith vs. Chicago

floater to olsen vs. green bay

theres a few more....i mean how much more "touch" do you want? I'll take the play making ability and the rocket arm and the occasional touch pass

because i actually watched the games

deep pass to lafell vs. Washington

Just about every throw to Smith vs. Chicago

floater to olsen vs. green bay

theres a few more....i mean how much more "touch" do you want? I'll take the play making ability and the rocket arm and the occasional touch pass

perfect pass dropped to smith in front of two defenders against washington

woah wait a minute guys the only good throws in the NFL are the ones that are 105% perfect and on the money...nothing else is acceptable....

no way that giving ur player a chance to make a play is a good throw..NO SHOT!! it has to be perfection all the time!

It's KC Joyner. He has admitted he doesn't watch film, and doesn't even like football all that much. He's a nerd mathmetician that sold ESPN on the idea that he was the Bill James of football, but a lot of analysts think he's a stat-massaging fraud.

Joyner also said he wouldn't take Cam in thefirst round last year. His credibility is nil.

Archived