• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will NFL ever put ads on Jerseys?

I think it was Robert Kraft that said the US market was "tapped out". Player's wages will continue to grow so the NFL needs to grow it's revenue at the same pace. Otherwise you will have a couple elite stars on each team making 40% of the salary cap and everyone else making near minimum.

I really hope it never happens but I could see it. With all this Europe franchise talk it's clear the NFL would alienate American fans to make an extra buck.

give it time. mark my works. in press conference's now if you'll notice there are "walls" they put up behind the coach or player. for example the jets. it will have jets logo's behind them but also dunkin donuts logo's all over. it's getting pretty bad. even on the practice jersey's they have like some hospital logo or timex....practice jersey's now?. give it time. aint allstate printed on the net at college football games at the goal post? the nfl used to be the top league, now it's a corporate joke just like nascar and the nba. sad!

Archived