• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My Nightmare

Your son is extremely smart. I'm surprised you didn't show him some Jay Feidler footage. That might have converted him. Oh well, go Panthers! At least now he won't get beat up by my sons for wearing Dolphins gear to school.

Is that a real thing?

And honestly, I don't blame you. I hate when people say the dolphins are teal.....or green.....its aqua.

Just real quick...my wife and I are HARD Duke fans. Within about the last year the 11 year old has revealed he likes the Tarheels. I died a little inside. You are not alone.

I feel for you. The pressure will mount when the Panthers win a few Superbowls while the Fins languish at the basement of the AFC East. Makes it kind of hard to root for them unless they have the same childhood memories you do of them being great. Just keep in mind that you grew up rooting for your hometown team, the Panthers are his hometown team. If you simply start rooting for the Panthers your problem is solved. LOL

Archived