• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Visiting Charlotte Today!

Being from Ohio, I've only ever driven past our stadium on occasions. Today we are exploring the city. I'm pretty excited to actually be at "ground zero" where it's all went down, and I plan on hitting up the team shop too!

Anything cool to do in Charlotte other than sight see Bank of America?

Unfortunately, no.

Unfortunately, no.

People who think there is nothing to do in Charlotte are either under 21 or poor.

Yeah Charlottes such a boring city it's become one of the fastest growing cities/regions in the US for what seems like forever.

Tons of stuff to do. Go eat downtown. Go rent a boat on LKN or Wiley. Tons of stuff for kids to do. Google is your friend.

But there is a camp practice tonight at 630. Go there you won't regret it.

Columbus. We lived in Raleigh until 1992

Nice. Buckeye fan? My gf went to OSU and won OSU/Michigan tickets this year from the alumni association. Can't fuging wait.

Been to NFL HOF twice in the past three years. The bathrooms there are cooler than the entire NASCAR HOF here, lol.

Was up there about a month ago saw the tribe play the Angels. Enjoyed those $10 beers lol.

She's from Akron.

Love the Bucks. I'll miss old Jimmy Tressel, but urban is a good one. My wife graduates from OSU this fall.

Being around the state of NC has me really missing my childhood and the area though. Thinking of moving back if I can find a job. It's been a good vacation down here in the south and getting to see Charlotte today and tomorrow will be the highlight for me. It's a great town my buddies who live there have told me.

Archived