• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Atlanta is going to be the team to beat in the NFCS.

Hotsauce

we barely had a run game last year, you srubs can down play our O all you want our passing game is killer and our D is the freakin truth!

are you fuging serious? no really are you fuging seriously with this smack poo we we don't even play you for another two games. GTFO out of here srsly. come back when we actually play your team foulcunt.

are you fuging serious? no really are you fuging seriously with this smack poo we we don't even play you for another two games. GTFO out of here srsly. come back when we actually play your team foulcunt.

So your mad? lol

We have swept you srubs for two years I can talk alot and you know yourself this will be the third season.

So your mad? lol

We have swept you srubs for two years I can talk alot and you know yourself this will be the third season.

LOL! Last two years... one year with the worst QB ever and one year breaking in a rookie QB and a whole new system.

Yeah buddy, beat that chest.

I can't imagine how big of a loser someone must be to come to a rival's board when his team is playing.

Archived