• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Raven's Crowd

Herbert The Love Bug

White-collar town. It will never, ever happen. The Silver Level is 90% bankers, rich folk, and the elderly. They are good fans but not loud. The lower level is a mix. The upper level makes noise but is too high up. Charlotte is a prissy, rich, snob city and it will forever be that way.

most panther fans are not in charlotte.

people outside of charlotte, like myself, would make the effort to travel across state to games if it was worth it.

right now, it's not.

The problem isnt just the number of people but also how to cheer for your team. The "sit down I can't see" even though its 3rd down crowd sucks.

Yea I agree, the rules and mentality there is pretty lame.

"Sit down I can't see" said at a football game, embarrassing.

The discrepancy in quality of the product put on the field is even larger than the discrepancy in the crowd atmosphere.

Very well said.

Panthers fans have had vanilla boring football shoved down our throats for 17 years. Hard to build a home field advantage when were going 8-8 or worse in all but four seasons of this franchise.

Mediocrity breeds contempt and boredom in the stadium.

PSL Holders (which I am one, so i feel I can say this) are part of the problem, however the larger issue at hand is the product. Give us a couple winning seasons and this point becomes moot. The atmosphere is only as good as the product.

2008 Tampa Bay MNF game, no one, and I mean NO ONE, was complaining about the atmosphere at the Stadium.

Archived