• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

gettis may be activated for chicago

Very sensible response.

Is this sarcasm? Because I really do believe our trainers are inept. Same guys who let Beason tear his Achilles. You do know Kalil's foot was initially hurt during the Falcons game, right? How about he damaged it even further playing the Seahawks. How about Gamble wasn't still 100 percent and they gave him a shot and he goes out and damages it even further. Tore his labrum.

Our trainers are shitty, and they should also be relieved of their duties when we hire our new GM.

Is this sarcasm? Because I really do believe our trainers are inept. Same guys who let Beason tear his Achilles. You do know Kalil's foot was initially hurt during the Falcons game, right? How about he damaged it even further playing the Seahawks. How about Gamble wasn't still 100 percent and they gave him a shot and he goes out and damages it even further. Tore his labrum.

Our trainers are shitty, and they should also be relieved of their duties when we hire our new GM.

newsflash...

...a lot of players play hurt.

I am hoping they go with normal power running scheme. The zone option is OK when you run it 2-3 times a games as a suprise gimmick play because that is really all it is at the NFL level. Dumbass Chud had called the read option twice this year on two critical 4 and 1 situations.

Good. might as well see what he can provide. He is better than Murphy already

I thought that Murphy could be that guy and defended him on here because of what I seen him do in Oakland. Man when he dropped that 3rd and 15 at the sideline, I was done. If Gettis can catch wide open passes, yes he deserves to leap frog the depth chart.

Archived