• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We played alot better today. No W though

ncsfinest21

Loved the play calling today (except the red zone offense). We played the #1 DEFENSE but still no exception but play call wise I was very pleased with the offense we ran today. We marched down the field consistently. Defense played amazing and couldnt have asked more from our defense then what we did. All the the score is all that matters, this was our most well played game of the season thus far. Now the only this is get our red zone offense together and we can get some W's. Oh and the cam pick 6. You cant point no finger at him for that. The pass was there but smitty wasnt due to him slipping. Well played game today and great play calling.

"Alot" isn't a word.

Are you my English teacher. Im done with school I have my degree, I dont need grammatical corrections from you. Back to what I was saying, About the moral victories. Yes I remember last year but we atleast moved in to scoring range on a consistent basis. This is more than moral victory to me seeing that our kicker only kicked 2 fgs the whole year and he kicked 5 today. We work on red zone offense and we are good.

Are you my English teacher. Im done with school I have my degree, I dont need grammatical corrections from you. Back to what I was saying, About the moral victories. Yes I remember last year but we atleast moved in to scoring range on a consistent basis. This is more than moral victory to me seeing that our kicker only kicked 2 fgs the whole year and he kicked 5 today. We work on red zone offense and we are good.

Good for what? We will have a new coach and GM next year so not much about this year matters now.

Archived