• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After debating this all day, I would be fine with the Panthers trading DeAngelo Williams

Hotsauce

umm, the fact that deangelo isn't playing, means Carolina is showcasing Jstew. Jstew is on the trading block guys, not Deangelo.

Yeah, trading the young RB that fits in more offensive schemes.....makes a lot of sense over an aging Williams.

I really dont care anymore at this point. I do not necessarily think D'Will is that over the hill and feel he is still a good RB who has the ability to break open big runs. Today's game was the first time we saw something close to a conventional offense, and I thought both Steward the D'Will had their moment. Overall running yards were tough to come by and was glad to see they stuck with it.

Again, that all being said I just dont care anymore. I think its more the contract that is the issue and if the Panthers can unload that and therefore free up the $$ which can be used to upgrade the roster at several positions then I am all for it.

We won't get something really good for him. I still don't believe the talent on this team is why we are 1-6. Id take our roster straight up over about 20 teams with better records. Id take our coaching staff over maybe 3.

I assume you mean the Browns, Jags and KC? If so, this is debatable, Cleveland has 2 wins!

DWill has been one of my favorite all time Panthers, however if we could get something really good for him, I would be fine with a trade.

We will be cutting a lot of contracts next season anyway, why not get something for him?

should we trade them to your new team, the atlanta falcons?

Archived