• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3 quote on Cam comparisons

Car123

Can you blame him? Cam is an immature child who can't win games. Why would anyone want to be compared to him?

Oh damn. QB's are the only ones responsible for wins? It isn't a team stat? Only the QBs get that credit/responsibility? Oh, ok. Didn't know that. Thanks for informing.

fuging idiot.

Oh damn. QB's are the only ones responsible for wins? It isn't a team stat? Only the QBs get that credit/responsibility? Oh, ok. Didn't know that. Thanks for informing.

fuging idiot.

I remember before the season, when a large number of you (Panthers fans) were beating your chests, while telling everyone within earshot about how Cam is elite.

Cam deserves a large amount of blame. He threw the ball into the ground with the game on the line. He fumbled the ball with the game on the line. He told everyone that his team has to come up to his level. He pouts and mopes. He throws coaches under the bus.

I hate to burst your bubble, but the kid is an overrated egomaniac with no leadership skills. What has he really done to warrant such nut hugging? If he won games, I would understand, somewhat. He hasn't. He isn't going to. When was the last time you saw a me-first quarterback leading his team victory, on a consistent basis?

I would take RGIII over Cam, every single day of the week and twice on Sunday. Every GM in the league would say the same thing.

Archived