• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RG3 quote on Cam comparisons

Car123

Exact RG3 quote on Cam comparisons: "I’d rather be compared to an Aaron Rodgers or a guy like that, someone who has won Super Bowls."

Exact RG3 quote on Cam comparisons: "I’d rather be compared to an Aaron Rodgers or a guy like that, someone who has won Super Bowls."

— Rich Campbell (@Rich_Campbell)

October 31, 2012

Who wants to be compared to the 28th ranked QB in the NFL? RGIII is up at the top of the QB ratings along with guys like Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady and Matt Ryan.

Call me when he takes his team to the playoffs.

Yeah, if Cam said this last year, or hell, this year, he'd be slammed in every media outlet in the world. RGIII says it, he's "confident" or "speaking matter-of-factly".

I hope Cam fuging goes off come Sunday.

Cam+Steve>>Bob+Moss

Rg3 is the checkdown prince

it looks more like he only has one read on most of his passing plays to me. checking it down would imply that he's reading the defense and taking what they give him.

it seems like he drops back and is instantly unloading it to an area of the field-you don't see his head or eyes moving around like he's actually reading the defense as a veteran would. on the mid range and deeper stuff you usually see him lock on to one side of the field or one guy and then unload it regardless of coverage. it's working thanks to great execution and play design.

Archived