• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skip Bayless on game

Car123

I believe the whistle was blown on the Dlow TD run before he scored because the refs thought he went out of bounds.

Regardless, he had the corner and was not being stopped when the whistle blew. it would have been tainted if he had actually stepped out of bounds.

I thought he was referring to the Smith catch that was reviewed.

Thanks

I haven't voluntarily listened to a single thing Skip Bayless has said in months. They ambush me sometimes but I try to avoid him

Honestly the only guy on ESPN I bother to listen to anymore is Mike Hill - he at least can be impartial. The rest of them have fully embraced the reporting for ratings ideal and it's not worth the time.

Skip Bayless will argue any point the producers give him, and he is not required to use facts or the truth. Show producer: "Skip you argue that RG3 is better, other guy, you take the opposite position. And remember to keep the energy level up! YOU CARE! GO!" It's all just theater.

Last I heard the object was to get "Wide Open". Seems to be the objective. If Armanti Edwards can get "Wide Open" the the Redskins receivers cannot.....would call that good football.

Hell of a play, Cam threw that ball and then was immediately tackled in his own end zone. Armanti caught it in full stride and took the team from their own 9 yard line to the Redskins 9 yard line.

Longest offense play of the season for the Panthers - 82 yards.

Would take that any time.

Archived