• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stupid baby names

Darth Biscuit

Ainul (girl)

P-Nut (boy)

B-Boy (boy)

C'Jay (boy)

E'Gypt (girl)

I' (girl)

I'Am (boy)

'Lil (boy)

N'Italia (girl)

O' (boy)

Paapa (girl and boy)

R'Rhianna (girl)

U'Nique (girl)

Uniquia (girl)

Unique (boy)

Uniquetius (boy)

Yes, these are all real names that parents name their kids in America. Let's just hope some of these parents are foreigners and it's an accepted name in their home country.

Talked to a Latrina once.

Heard a story about a woman naming her daughter Fallopia.

There was a Latrina that graduated high school with my sister

At her graduation my dad lost his poo when they announced her name. He couldn't let it go for at least a month.

He kept saying how the hell could someone name their child after a toilet

Stupid baby names:

Look up the top 5 names for boys/girls, pick your year, all are dumb. No originality.

Only thing worse is naming them after objects like cars or other objects like 'apple'. Even less originality.

People should pick something special. It doesn't need to not be a popular name but god damn poeple can't think for themselves or distinguish the only reason they like something is the familiarality of the name...I have the #1 most popular name for a boy in the year I was born and I hate that. I think that no ones name should tell you when they were born. Names should not be a 'trend' thing.

Stupid baby names:

Look up the top 5 names for boys/girls, pick your year, all are dumb. No originality.

Only thing worse is naming them after objects like cars or other objects like 'apple'. Even less originality.

People should pick something special. It doesn't need to not be a popular name but god damn poeple can't think for themselves or distinguish the only reason they like something is the familiarality of the name...I have the #1 most popular name for a boy in the year I was born and I hate that. I think that no ones name should tell you when they were born. Names should not be a 'trend' thing.

My first name was also the most common name for baby boys that year, but to add insult to that, my last name is the 4th most common last name in the entire US...also every bit of my name was a re-name of some family member, first name-grand pa, middle name-uncle's name and of course the last name is the family name...but i do get what you're saying and agree 100%

Archived