• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Olsen.....

CPF4LIFE

That batted pass on third down was intended for him.

I don't think so. We didn't get a good camera angle of the trajectory, but it looked like it was intended for a receiver running a dig route (I think it was Smitty, may have been Murphy). The back camera angle they showed seemed to suggest the trajectory was low and to the outside of where Olsen was in the seam, and a receiver came into frame running a dig. It seems to me that's where he was going (and it was the right decision, would have been wide open).

I don't think so. We didn't get a good camera angle of the trajectory, but it looked like it was intended for a receiver running a dig route (I think it was Smitty, may have been Murphy). The back camera angle they showed seemed to suggest the trajectory was low and to the outside of where Olsen was in the seam, and a receiver came into frame running a dig. It seems to me that's where he was going (and it was the right decision, would have been wide open).

I was at the game. Cam was throwing to Murphy on that play. Murphy flashed open on a deep dig route, but Cam threw it a split second too late. We would have had the first down. Hangman was abused against Poe all game.. and I believe he got pressure on that play as well.

Archived