• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Stadium?

unicar15

This was mentioned by the PSL owner ad taken out in the observer and I had not heard about it? Had anyone else heard that JR wants a new/improved stadium? If this is the case then he will be moving this team out of Charlotte because there is no way in hell the people of that city are going to mortgage a stadium with their tax dollars and PSL dollars with the poo product he puts on the field.

If he tries to push for more money out of the PSL owners/city it'll be the end of the Carolina Panthers and JR will become George Shin.

They've been talking about upgrading the current stadium for months.

Where have you been?

The letter didn't say "upgrades" it said a new stadium which is a completely different thing. Also, just because JR has "land picked out" doesn't mean the stadium is being built. The citizens of Charlotte built BOA and JR would want the same for the new stadium, that isn't going to happen with the economy the way it is and this team playing the way they are.

I have news for you. ALL OF YOU. The loss of the team would have a FAR GREATER negative impact on the city then financing a new stadium. Jerry knows this and the city government knows this. When the time comes we, the people of charlotte, will foot the bill. Just deal with it!!!!! However, we are the carolina panthers, so i say spread the tax hit to north and south carolina.

Archived