• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Kilgo thinks Carolina Huddle posters are idiots

SCP

We should test this. Can someone make a legitimate looking page with a story saying Cam wants to play in KC next year?

We did this back in 2008. We made a John Fox to NYG rumor and within 10 minutes it was on the air waves. Fairly humorous.

So let me get this straight....

Kilgo fills in for radio personalities on vacation. Mentions the posters on here in a negative light.

What is more likely to happen....people online seeking out Mr Kilgo to listen to him or the WFNZ audience looking up Carolina Huddle.

It would be interesting to see the huge spike in listeners WFNZ received from name dropping Carolina Huddle vs Carolina Huddle Google Analytics for that day.

We got nothing from it in terms of traffic.

That's because me and two other guys were listening. I had it on in the background while working on my sons Pinewood Derby car (of course I mean "my son" was working on his Pinewood Derby car).

i could drop some internal team bombshells on how some REALLY feel about Cam's leadership or how JR thinks he understands talent because he played in the NFL for 30 mins.

Or how one player thinks Armanti is the worse player in the entire NFL.

but i will keep quiet. one of my myriad of resolutions is no drama from predictions or using inside info.

John Kilgo is one of the best radio guys in the business. Granted that he is yodas great grand father (he's old) but he knows the Carolina's and has more connections than any of us ever dreamed to have. If he called me an idiot, I would have to take him at his word.

How does his nuts taste?

Archived