• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Browns are closing in on Chip Kelly

Dpantherman

he'll have the browns in the playoffs next year.

They would beat out the Bengals, Steelers, AND Ravens? They all went to the playoffs last year and two are in this year.

Sure, Kelly will turn them around, but they won't make the playoffs.

I don't think there is a sum of money on earth that could make me commit career suicide by going to cleveland.

Guy was gonna get half a dozen offers. Almost makes you wonder if the rumors about him just trying to get out of Oregon before a scandal was exposed had any merit.

Seriously. I would pick the CFL over Cleveland.

I don't think there is a sum of money on earth that could make me commit career suicide by going to cleveland.

Guy was gonna get half a dozen offers. Almost makes you wonder if the rumors about him just trying to get out of Oregon before a scandal was exposed had any merit.

Seriously. I would pick the CFL over Cleveland.

dat salary doe.

I also find it interesting that in the span of a single day, the Browns had a plan, executed it quickly, and from all reports are going to do everything possible to get their guy.

In contract to us

"I just need a little more time to think, okay?!?!"

I also find it interesting that in the span of a single day, the Browns had a plan, executed it quickly, and from all reports are going to do everything possible to get their guy.

In contract to us

"I just need a little more time to think, okay?!?!"

Apparently Bill Billick hooked the Browns up with Kelly and was key on the deal getting as close as it has.

Archived