• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Potential OC Candidates Here

Hotsauce

New offense=growing pains. Growing pains isn't what Rivera wants, he wants to WIN now. Because he has to.

I disagree. Mike Shula= Growing Pains. Mike Shula= losses. A blue chip guy like Whisenhunt can give Rivera an edge in preperation and play calling if his ego can handle it. I'm not worried about Cam learning a Bruce Arians/Whisenhunt playbook. That's not the same as say a Gruden playbook.

So is he saying that the Panthers is a better situation for Norv? That tweet can be interpreted multiple ways...

Depends. He's given more freedom with the Panthers, which is a good thing unless he'd rather have a HC who will chime in.

Personally I feel like Cam Newton + full control over offense is way more appealing than the Browns and Chud breathing down your neck

Lord almighty, Wikipedia :rolleyes:

Best option will be a Coryell guy. Turner would be the obvious choice. Cam Cameron, Geep Chryst and (dun dun dun) Mike Martz would be options there (no I don't want Martz; he's why Olsen wanted out of Chicago).

If he reaches back to the Charger days, he could also call Clarence Shelmon (currently retired) or Hal Hunter, Shelmon's replacement (better option as an OL coach).

Archived