• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Such a proud parent right now

Brokenbad

It's been several weeks passed now but my (at the time) 22 month old woke up a little after we put him to bed. I got him some more milk and I was watching a GB game... Anyways we're sitting there watching the game and he's drinking his milk... The next play I will never ever forget.

Defense brought a blitz... Rodgers under durres on a 3rd and long when suddenly Christopher (my son) throws his sippy cup and yells

" Uh Oh,uh oh, get outta there, run!!!"

Rodgers rolled out and hit a sideline route for the first down... My son then clapped his hands and said "Yay!!" Over and over again while laughing hysterically.

My wife looked over at me, her jaw dropped and I just smiled and kissed his head... When I blocked the tv by kissing his head, he squirmed out of the way and told me to "mooo" (move)... My wife laughed, and said "yep, that's def your son"

I was really proud at that moment so I understand what you mean by being proud.

He was born on Super Bowl Sunday. Feb 6, 2011...I held him for the first time right as the game kicked off... God willing, I will see him play in a Super Bowl someday. It's almost as if its his destiny! Time will tell

Two nights ago, sitting in my step dads panther den, we were all watching tv and on each side of the tv he had a fathead. One of Steve smith and the other of cam.

My 18 month old son walked up to the smitty fathead gave him a knuckle bump then gave the smaller smitty sticker a kiss on the cheek turned back to us stuck both arms over his head and said Touchdown!!

I literally cried. And much like the above post my wife looked at me and said that he is def my son.

It's been several weeks passed now but my (at the time) 22 month old woke up a little after we put him to bed. I got him some more milk and I was watching a GB game... Anyways we're sitting there watching the game and he's drinking his milk... The next play I will never ever forget.

Defense brought a blitz... Rodgers under durres on a 3rd and long when suddenly Christopher (my son) throws his sippy cup and yells

" Uh Oh,uh oh, get outta there, run!!!"

Rodgers rolled out and hit a sideline route for the first down... My son then clapped his hands and said "Yay!!" Over and over again while laughing hysterically.

My wife looked over at me, her jaw dropped and I just smiled and kissed his head... When I blocked the tv by kissing his head, he squirmed out of the way and told me to "mooo" (move)... My wife laughed, and said "yep, that's def your son"

I was really proud at that moment so I understand what you mean by being proud.

He was born on Super Bowl Sunday. Feb 6, 2011...I held him for the first time right as the game kicked off... God willing, I will see him play in a Super Bowl someday. It's almost as if its his destiny! Time will tell

my birthday is February 6

Archived