• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Percy Harvin

SteveSmithOwns

Guest FredLane4Ever

Harvin would be nice, was really just adding the link to expand on this topic, rather than shoving the link in the guys face.

It would probably end up taking a 2 and a 4 to get an injury risk entering a contract year.

Yes Harvin can be worth much more, but I'm not sure a brand new GM is going take that kind of giant risk on one player when we have several major holes.

I'd think San Fran or St Louis gets him.

I don't see us giving up any draft picks higher than a 4th for Percy. Now if they want to trade a player, we have several available, but I don't see a pick and a player at this point. He has quite a bit to prove as well. I know we won't get into a bidding war over him and pay too much. I would rather use my second round pick in the draft.

If we could work something out, It would be great. I would consider a 2nd. How could I not? Perhaps we could work out a deal for their third, also, and give us a better shot at obtaining another impact player at a position of need. It is really somewhat of a myth that Harvin is this great injury risk. Dude didn't really miss a bunch of games until last year. With his ability to catch, run and return, that would immediately give our already explosive offense, a nitrous oxide type burst.

If this guy becomes a real option for us, Ioad up the Percy Harvin bandwagon, I'm drivin!

Archived